W. Harvey Skees

DUI / DWI Defenses
DUI / DWI Resources

Harvey Skees defends people accused of DUI / DWI all over the state including:

Brainerd / Baxter, MN
Little Falls, MN
Breezy Point
Pequot Lakes
Little Falls
Long Prairie
St. Cloud
Park Rapids
Grand Rapids

Contact Us:

Whether you have one question or a hundred questions, we are available for a FREE consultation 24 hours a day/7 days a week (unless we are sleeping, eating, already on another line or in Court!) at the following:


(lightning-fast response time…)


(701) 353-5874

(not lightning-fast… but pretty quick…)


(701) 353-5874
(speed-of-sound response time if you get voicemail…)


1 (855) 384-4891
1 (855) DUI-GUY1

Nisswa, Pequot, Breezy Point DWI Lawyer

Arrested in the Brainerd Lakes area? I can help.

One minute you're enjoying your summer (or winter) vaction, relaxing on a boat or heading back to the cabin from a freind's house when suddenly you see bright flashing lights. In an instant, you went from having one of the best, to one of the worst days of your life.

Being arrested for a DWI while out of town or on vacation can be especially troubling. In addition to the normal consequnces that a Minnesotan faces if convicted of DWI (which include, but are not limited to):

You have an additional element to consider: distance. Most people who spend time relaxing and vacationing in the Brainerd Lakes (Pequot Lakes, Nisswa, Crosslake, Breezy Point) areas live and work in the Twin Cities. If you have court appearances (or even jail time) in Crow Wing or Cass County, it can add a lot of hassle to an already complex and difficult situation.

While this all may sound like terrible news, the most important thing to understand is that you are entitled to your day in court. You are entitled to have someone advocating for your rights and defending your freedom. There are several possible defenses to a DWI charge, and I am willing to examine every one until we have settled on the very best possible approach for your unique situation. Call me at 701-353-5874 or email my law office to set up your free initial consultation.